We are excited to be advertising for:
Garden Maintenance Officer, Permanent, Full time (35 hours pw)
How to Apply:
- Read the job advert/job specification and person specification for your chosen role below
- Download an application form CLICK HERE
- Download the application guidance CLICK HERE
- Download the equality monitoring form CLICK HERE
- Return the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Director, Powell-Cotton Museum, Quex Park, Birchington-on-Sea, Kent, CT7 0BH
- Please note, CV’s will not be accepted
If you are unable to download the application form, guidance, and monitoring form, please email email@example.com to request a copy.
Start your new adventure with us!
Closing date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Garden Maintenance Officer
The Gardens Maintenance Officer leads on making sure that the gardens are maintained to high presentation standards. You will work alongside the Head Gardener, Assistant Gardener and Volunteers in the delivery of agreed daily, weekly and monthly programmes of work. Collaborating with colleagues you will assist on the development and delivery in volunteer activities in the garden providing a diverse group of people with opportunities to learn new skills and take part in garden activities.Garden Maintenance Officer Job Advert and Description