The perfect spot to enjoy summer days
Pack a picnic and enjoy the tranquil surroundings of Quex gardens. Meander the wild grass paths and find your perfect spot to lay back and relax or perhaps explore the walled garden and meet our newest residents – the chickens! Our gardens are the perfect setting for a safe family visit.
- Wander the woodland
- Discover a feast for the eyes and the tummy in the walled garden
- Lounge on the lawns
- Bring a picnic or enjoy delicious treats from Felicity’s cafe (takeaway available, pre-book for eat in)
- Meet the chickens
- Bring your camera and capture the thousands of plant, tree and flower species
- Step-free and wheelchair friendly
- Limited capacity to ensure a COVID-safe and relaxing visit
Our first gardens open day of 2021 is Sunday 13th June. Tickets will go live on Monday 7th June.
Further summer dates will be announced very soon.
Please note: Pre-booking for all open days is essential. We cannot sell tickets on the door.Buy Ticket